These 19 inspirational quotes for 2019 will help you jump into the new year fresh, motivated and will be a catalyst for positive change.
Inspirational quotes have an amazing ability to change the way we feel about life. When you change the quality of your thinking, you change the quality of your life. Your thinking is one thing that you have complete control over.
If you're looking for a lasting inner motivation, be sure to download my free ebook "How to Stay Positive: 25 Smart Beliefs".
Here are some of my most favorite inspirational quotes for 2019
1. "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
― Oscar Wilde
2. "Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
― Mahatma Gandhi
3. "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
― Eleanor Roosevelt
Self-confidence is the starting point for achieving your professional and personal goals. Learn how to use proven strategies to double your confidence and crush your goals in 2019!
4. "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
― Marilyn Monroe
5. "Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
― Martin Luther King
How to make 2019 your best year ever? Firstly, we need to leave our past behind. Life can through challenges on us one after another. Sometimes it can continue to affect you even for a long time after the negative experience actually occurred.
Here’s how you can refresh yourself for the next year and turn your most ambitious dreams into reality. Learn the main cause of low self-esteem (and the antidote!).
6. "We accept the love we think we deserve."
― Stephen Chbosky
7. "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
― Mahatma Gandhi
8. "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present."
― Bill Keane
9. "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
― Thomas A. Edison
10."It is never too late to be what you might have been."
― George Eliot
11."Everything you can imagine is real. "
― Pablo Picasso
12."To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
― K. Rowling
13."Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
― George Bernard Shaw
14."Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
― Theodore Roosevelt
15."Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
― Winston S. Churchill
16."You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one."
― John Lennon
17."Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"
― Audrey Hepburn
18."Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions."
― Dalai Lama
19."Peace begins with a smile."
― Mother Teresa
Thank you for reading my blog. Leave a comment and share it with you friends!
Download My Free E-Book "How to Stay Positive: 25 Smart Beliefs"